Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Annie Remake

I was on a random website a couple of days ago and I have been ITCHING to blog this. Will Smith is making a remake of the classic musical Annie. Jay-Z is helping him with the music,and I think they plan to set it in the Bronx, New York.
So what is wrong  with this new development????
Everything- according to so many posts I read on YouTube to Jay-Z's version of "the hard knock life".
People are going to be really angry if this project doesn't get stopped in development.And truly,I don't blame them. Because if Annie is a musical and it is glaringly obvious that Willow cannot sing,then why are we wasting our time? It's like the Smith kids had a wish at birth: destroy all 80's movies! What will they do next?
                                                         Cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment